It is mothers' day.
I personally send my regards to every mother in Earth,
including mother Earth.
Thank you mothers.
I am born because of you.
I having my life pleasurably because of you,
I grown up because of you,
you take your time for me.
you carry me up and down,
you change my pampers,
you bring me everywhere,
you buy me school uniforms,
you sew my uniform when it is torn,
you bring me school,
you bring me back from
hell cybercafe with cane,
you bring me my food when i left it on desk,
you come to and say sorry to my teacher because i didn't pass up homework
you want me to grow up
you send me to Australia and Germany for further studies
you ensure me to study
you want me to success in life
you take care of me when i fallen sick
you wake me up when i need.
you cook food for me.
:)
Even now in Germany,
you still do what a MOTHER should do.
:) Thank you so much.
I love you.
To my host mother,
Thank you for hosting me.
I really appreciate every moment i could have.
It is hard to host a student like me.
Well, and he/she is a stranger.
Perhaps i am not a good son,
but you never scold me.
It is very nice of you. :)
I love you! Thank you.
Viele dank.