Once i get on Frankfurt Airport.
It is snow out there.
My host dad said he order specially for me
I was touched and thankful as i never seen snow before
thanks to my family who spend on me and send me here
Been days and days
Class started and i start learning
:D
Everyday
i pray and pray
pray for the day never come fast.
i only left with 300days in Germany
Its too fast than i can experience and learn
I start to think
Why is the time flies
Oh, i been spending it on useless purpose
How would i stop it?
Start learn to time management
Which germans find it useful and manage their time accurately.
Besides, do more recycle.
One fact of life : Green House Effect do actually make the time go faster. And recycle helps to cut down the green house effect. :)
and the government pay you to do so.
Ahha, i find it interesting here.
There are this Auto Recycling machines in Supermarkets,
Where you put your recycling thing in it, they pay you by each.
It is really good and when my host dad ask me.
Do Malaysia have this recycling machines?
I am ashamed. and i say
No :( sadly, But Malaysian do recycle.
But i still loves Malaysia.
Born as Malaysian. Live as Malaysian. Talk like Malaysian <3
The story has ended. But my life in germany just started.
This is just part of puzzle in my Germany Experiencing Year.
It is filling it up :) I would love to enjoy, learn, experience in here.
Although it is a year. But a year of adventure will make me grow up and think mature
when everyone else was holding their books reading like bookworms.
They learn from the book but can't learn from life.
I learn from my life and i put it in the book.
Enjoy reading. :)
To be continued.