It is less than one month before my birthday :)
The very first time i gonna celebrate my birthday out of Malaysia.
Oh well, i will cherish it as my best moment
as i don't have really much chance to celebrate my birthday when i'm in Malaysia
I used to organize for my friends.
I used to give out presents.
I used to be the one who sms my friends on their birthday
and so
I used to organize for my own.
I used to buy my own present for myself
I used to receive nothing on my birthday
How sad :( Haha. But well,
it is okay. What goes around comes around
I insisted that if i continue,
i will get back the same some day after years.
I never want to complain
no point complaining
because there are only some who know my blog
:) and so i can't deliver my message to the others who doesn't know.
I do care that
I do cherish that
I do happy that
I do blessed that
if there are
- Someone bless me on my birthday
- Someone sing me on my birthday
- Someone buy me presents on my birthday
- Someone get me cards on my birthday
- Someone make me something on my birthday
- Someone DO
FUCKING REMEMBER MY FUCKING Birth date
- Someone do appreciate what i have done to them when their birthday
- Someone who are happy that having me as their friend
- Someone who knows i am always there for them when they need someone
- Someone. Someone. Someone. Who are those one?
Let me say this once and for all,
I will highly appreciate
if you guys do actually nudge me and throw me a happybirthday message
if you guys give me something, i will keep it in my safe.
if you guys sing me Happybirthday song, i will sing you back
Please. fill my birthday 2010 with joys and blesses
I am born on 11-May-1992.
Johnson. Say thanks.